[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Multiple Nuclear Projects. Electrical and Mechanical Oversight/Implementation Managers sought. This is a first of the year (2020) projects announcement. Up to 10 pp needed for Alabama and Georgia Power projects. Will interview this year (2019). Need strong electrical or mechanical background. Must have oversight/ lead skillsets. Seasoned Nuclear applications only. Assignments can go from 12-24 months depending. Extensions with all positions probable for stand out work. Looking to finalize hiring by mid-December. Excellent benefits.
- Ensure your projects are run efficiently, safely and to the standard of the client
- Manage craft and ensure milestones are met on daily/weekly basis
- Provide technical and administrative supervision to engineers and technicians.
-Will accomplish duties through memorandum, drawings, sketches, process instructions, specifications, procedures and other written technical instructions.
-Will serve as Nuclear Project Oversight Mgr responsible for daily tasks, completions and safety of team.
- May work either AM or PM shifts
- Will maintain established policies, instructions, and procedures for the analysis, progress, and balance of the workload
- Will hire or fire of craft staff based on Sr. PM’s guidelines
- 15+ Years Nuclear
- 7+ years Supervisory role
- 7+ years Electrical or Mechanical role and activities
- Willing to work AM or PM
- Knowing Maximo and P6 a plus
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.