[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Objective / Purpose
A need has arisen to acquire additional SRO Operation Instructors to support the delivery of the scope of the Certified Operator Pipeline project as part of one of the critical workstreams of the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC). This project is separate and additional to the BNPP Operations Certification Training Program.
1. Develop classroom and simulator lesson plans and scenarios as necessary to support the SRO/RO Certification Programs.
2. Presenting classroom and simulator training IAW BNPP Certified Operator Training Program Procedures.
3. Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process IAW BNPP procedures and policies.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
1. Principal Activities and Responsibilities (based on background all or any could be required)
Develop classroom lesson plans.
Develop simulator training scenarios.
Develop Job Performance Measure for training purposes.
Develop written and operational periodic examination material.
Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
Present classroom lesson topics IAW operations training program.
Present simulator topics IAW operations training program.
Support periodic operational and written examinations.
Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
Supplier to provide CVs for proposed consultants/candidates.
2. Stakeholder Engagement
Facilitate communications both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships.
3. Academic Qualification and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 years nuclear power plant experience in Operations or Operations Training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or other scientific discipline with 5 years relevant work experience of which 5 years must be within ‘Nuclear operations training’ specifically.
4. Professional Certifications
Currently or previously qualified as an Operations Instructor and Currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO.
Meet minimum requirements with INPO Instructor Certificate