[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Experience with ASME NQA-1, DOE Facilities, Auditing/Assessment Experience Preferred
SPECIAL TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS, QUALIFICATIONS, OR LICENSES
• ASME NQA-1 Lead Assessor, Root Cause Analysis Preferred
• B.S. degree in a technical field
• Or undergraduate degree with technical training Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
• Or a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of QA/QC in position of increasing responsibility.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of QA/QC or a minimum of 5 years experience without an undergraduate degree
PRIOR TRAINING OR QUALIFICATIONS
• In depth knowledge of the QA/QC principles and practical applications related to regulatory requirements of the Department of Energy Price-Anderson Amendments Act, Defense Nuclear Facility Safety Board, and Environmental Protection Act.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Quality Engineer (QE) is matrixed to the Area Project Manager or designee. The QE takes administrative and technical direction from the Quality Assurance (QA) program organization and is responsible for oversight of the QA program implementation within the project. The QE advises the project personnel of any potential project QA problems and address progress in resolving issues as requested.
Primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide oversight of quality through project involvement, performance of field assessments and surveillances of ongoing project activities and technical areas.
• Verify implementation of QA Rule 10CFR830.122.
• Guide development, implementation, and maintenance of the QA program.
• Ensure appropriate quality program elements are included in subcontracts, procurement specifications, scope of work, and work authorization documents.
• Assist project in providing closure of corrective action as required by PROC-PQ-1210 Issues Management Program.
• Review QA Program and other relevant documents submitted by subcontractors, as required by contract.
• Assist in project design and planning to identify and prevent quality program issues
• Assist project management in identification of problem areas crossing project/functional boundaries and provide leadership in resolving these problems.
• Prequalify vendors, including performing vendor audits, as requested by project management.
• Perform client vendor assessments.
• Provide support to Project/Functional management in the investigation and resolution of reportable occurrences.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.