[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Troubleshooter
Date Posted: 11/14/2019
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited school
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Five (5) years of experience as an Engineer supporting Power utilities or Manufacturing facilities in areas such as design, construction or troubleshooting of motors, pumps, valves, or electrical equipment.
• This position will facilitate troubleshooting electrical components impacting initial testing activities.
• This position will also assist in the day-to-day activities of the Testing-Fix It Now (Rapid Response) team per the direction of the Testing Control Center (TCC).
• Ability to development and execute troubleshooting plans.
• Ability to work a rotating day and night shift work schedule.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills.
• Must have working knowledge of codes, standards and technical specifications
• Ability to work with construction and maintenance personnel to establish troubleshooting plans.
• Behavioral Attributes:
o Must be a change agent.
o Must possess desire to improve processes and performance