[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Responsibilities Summary
• Provide oversight for – and assurance of - compliance with fleet financial policies, processes, and standards.
• Interact with – and provide financial counsel to – budget coordinators and management, regarding accounting, budgeting, and other financial issues. Includes reporting, analyzing cost variances, etc.
• Ensure annual budget development is consistent with SNC fleet standards and best practices and that assumptions are appropriately challenged, are developed with the requisite level of details.
• Coordinate and support cost analysis and monthly re-projection process, refueling outage cost estimating and daily tracking, and development of management reports that enable Farley’s line organizations to collectively make prudent cost-related decisions.
• Embrace and support a culture of excellent in optimization of station costs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field required. CPA, CMA, or advance degree preferred.
• At least one year of experience in financial and accounting disciplines related to financial planning and analysis, and budgeting. 3+ years of experience is preferred.
• Professional with demonstrated excellence in operation accounting, budgeting, and cost control in the following fields is preferred: nuclear, generation, transmission, distribution, manufacturing.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively tailor and deliver information to all levels in the organization and function well in a team environment.
• High level of inquisitiveness.
• Ability to manage and prioritize several assignments simultaneously, adapt to emergent issues, and perform routine tasks with little to no direct supervision to produce desired results.