[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Purpose of Position: To assist the Records Management Group in processing records. Processing will include pulling records from storage areas, preparing records for data entry/scanning, offsite shipment, and/or for destruction.
• General office duties as required by SRNS supervision
• Effectively utilize standard office/business applications (email, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Operate computer to extract data
• Operate copiers, microfiche, and other office equipment required to perform assignments
• Organize and proofread engineering documents
• Distribute reports
• Filing of documents
• Communicate problems to supervision
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs. (document /record boxes)
• Follow office, safety and security procedures
• U.S. Citizen
• Must pass SRNS drug and alcohol screening and have had no previous record of drug or alcohol-related convictions
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum typing skills – thirty-five (35) words per minute
• Proficient in use of computers, functions and use of software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.). IBM computers will be used.
• Proofreading and distributing documents maintaining 89% accuracy
• A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules; 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), or a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on Week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
• Normal work location for this position will be an office building.
Area Security Access: Clearance not require for this position.
For Immediate consideration, please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.
****** www.UDRConsultinginc.com ******