[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Richland, WA
Duration: 12 Months
Our client has a need for a Project Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
The Project Manager is responsible for managing major projects for the client using established project management methodology. The level of responsibility is projects with budgets in excess of $1,000,000. The purpose of this position is to achieve project objectives through focused planning, scheduling, and control of project activities.
Proven experience and proficiency in the following:
1. Lead drywell outage HIT Team: Familiar with assembling, running and reporting status on an outage HIT team for drywell and wetwell. Interface with Outage Management for outage milestones, contingency planning, issue resolution specific to primary containment work. Interface with primary containment work groups to coordinate outage efforts.
2. Containment cooling fan project work: Familiar with maintenance on containment cooling systems. Familiar with fan motor replacements and refurbishment.
3. Suppression pool underwater diving work: Familiar with Safety Related suppression pool underwater surveillances and inspections, and with associated repair work. Familiar with related ASME code inspections. Familiar with underwater radiological diving activities.
4. Valve project work: Familiar with maintenance, repair, and overhaul of Safety Related valves and valve components. Familiar with supervising, managing and providing oversight of specialty vendor valve companies. Familiar with planning, scheduling and implementing outage work scope for critical path valve work.
5. Outage scheduling: Familiar with creating, organizing, managing and executing outage schedules for critical projects. Ability to interface with Outage Management scheduling division to maintain and update accurate schedules.
6. Outage Command Center operations: Familiar with performing OCC assignments for, and management responsibilities on behalf of, a Reactor and Major Maintenance department.
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision
• Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.