home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

I & C Technician (325584)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

I&C Technician
I&C Technician Duties - Responsible for the maintenance, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, calibration and testing of power plant instrumentation and control equipment. Must be able to read and understand drawings/prints, manuals and procedures. Basic duties include: troubleshoot instrumentation and control system (such as instrument loops, electronic control systems and equipment) to determine operational problems, follow any applicable administrative procedures, perform tests of loops, evaluate data and recommend actions to take. Calibrate equipments/devices/components to meet technical and manufacturing specifications. Repair I&C systems and equipment according to appropriate control procedures in order to return equipment to service. Document all system and equipment repairs. Perform preventative maintenance on I&C systems and equipment. Perform independent and component verification, which includes review of work requests, flow diagrams and procedures. Experience and Training: 5 years working experience in instrumentation and control and electrical maintenance. High school diploma or equivalent or Associate degree or higher in electronics, engineering technology, instrumentation or related field.
IND123

BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.