[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ANSYS exp required.
Education: A minimum of a B.S. degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited school.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years of nuclear/non-nuclear experience as a Structural Design Engineer, Advance degree may offset some years of experience. Additional required experience in the following areas:
- Design and analysis of structures, including concrete and steel, use of design software and finite element method analyses.
- Concrete, steel, and foundation structural design and analysis.
- Use of typical office software.
- ANSYS Finite element analysis software is required
- Computer programing skills (e.g. Matlab, or Python) is not required, but highly preferred preferred.