[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Upcoming work for 4 IT Computer Support Technicians for long term work at Idaho National Labs.
Primarily responsible for general customer support tasks such as:
- Providing first and second tier telephone and direct support, resolving end-user computer and VoIP phone issues..
- Effectively utilizing IT Help Desk ticketing system to organize and address end-user support management.
- Researching and resolving IM support issues, including PC/Workstations, end-user applications, and printer problems is a requirement.
- Assisting with resolution of desktop environment patching and vulnerability remediation.
- Providing on-call support services, after hours, as directed
- Performing other IT related duties as assigned.
Candidates MUST be able to perform the following:
- Ability to configure and implement desktop applications
- Ability to administer desktop hardware and software.
- Ability to maintain a standard desktop configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot desktop hardware and software, patches, and upgrades.
- High school diploma +2 years of experience in the following areas:
* Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operation systems, Basic Networking;
* Knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.
Environmental, Safety, and Health Statement:
- Must be familiar with and comply with all relevant health and safety requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable of emergency action policies and procedures, methods for reporting/resolving unsafe work practices or conditions to available cognizant professionals.
4x10's possible overtime
Email resumes ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only individuals who are US Citizens and are at least 18 years of age may be processed for or granted a security clearance.
EOE-females/minorities/protected veterans/individuals with disabilities - BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requeswts priority referrals of protected veterans.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.