[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an Industrial Hygienist with the following qualifications:
Education: BS Degree in ES&H discipline or related science/engineering area and a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
Experience: Knowledge and understanding of the elements and attributes of the Environmental Management System (EMS) and of the Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS). Working knowledge and practical application of industrial hygiene procedures and governmental regulations and practices.
* Provide leadership and support for implementation, oversight and technical support for IH regulatory procedures and requirements.
* Monitor work practices in assigned areas.
* Conduct hazard analyses consistent with the ISMS process to anticipate and control health hazards.
* Review operations, procedures and work control documents that involve hazardous materials or agents.
* Conduct initial or baseline surveys of work areas or operations to identify and evaluate potential worker health risks.
* Prepare Industrial Hygiene Air Sampling (IHAS) reports as required.
Duration: Award through 7/30/2020
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.