[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Multiple positions available! All electrical- Installation Testing and Planning, construction support and Design Task Engineers.
• Prepare specifications and calculations to support procurement and construction activities
• Perform detailed technical analysis of complex project issues
• Collection and interpretation of engineering data
• Development of project design basis
• Ensure conformance to applicable engineering codes and standards as well as company policies and procedures.
• Independently evaluates, selects and uses standards, techniques, procedures and criteria for technical projects.
• Review and comment on vendor drawings
• Review and comment on physical layout and wiring design deliverables
• AC/DC Power Systems Cable/Raceway Sizing and Voltage Drop Analysis
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in electrical engineering with progressive technical experience
• Demonstrate knowledge of nuclear power plant electrical systems
• Experience on nuclear projects or at nuclear plants
• Be familiar with NRC and other applicable industry standards
• Experience with design and operation of multiple plant systems
• Willing to travel and accept temporary site assignments that may require relocation
• Candidate must meet the criteria for access to the company’s, partners’ and clients’ technologies
• PE License
• Field experience on nuclear power plant projects
Applicant must have five or more years of experience using a 3D plant modeling software and must have experience using Intergraph PDS. Applicant must also have at least five years experience in the power industry. Thorough knowledge of electrical distribution equipment. Expert in performing raceway sizing calculations. Proficient in single phase and three phase electrical distribution systems. Ability to calculate load bearing support requirements, and select materials. Demonstrates proficiency and ability to work independently, with infrequent validation. Applicant must be familiar with NEC and NFPA standards. A.S. degree or equivalent experience.
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
WECTEC Staffing Services provides customer-focused solutions with offerings ranging from high-volume and low-cost to specialized niche solutions, never compromising on delivering best-in-class customer service to both our clients and our employees each day.
WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay to all of our employees. Additionally, most positions qualify for benefits including the following:
•Comprehensive Health and Income Protection Benefits
•401(k) Savings Plan
•Paid Vacations for Qualifying Positions
WECTEC Staffing Services continues to successfully place professional and technical resources into key roles globally. You can learn more by visiting www.wectecstaffing.com
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
You can submit your completed application, and also explore other available options, using the following link: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/wectec/en-us/