[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Contract Assignment for the duration of 2020.
Includes per diem and monthly trips home
• Education: A minimum of a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited school. A registered professional engineer license (P.E.) is strongly preferred.
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years of nuclear/non-nuclear experience as a Structural Design Engineer is required. Additional experience in the following areas is also required:
• Design and analysis of structures, including concrete and steel, use of design software and finite element method analyses.
• Concrete, steel, and foundation structural design and analysis.
• Working with the following codes: ASCE 43, ASCE 4, ACI 349 & 318, ASCE 7, IBC, and AISC N690, Steel Construction Manual and Seismic Design Manual.
• Use of the following software: ANSYS, SAP2000, plus normal office software. SASSI is preferred.
• Computer programing skills (e.g. Matlab, or Python) is not required, but preferred.
• Industry Requirements: Eligible to work under Department of Energy 10 CFR Part 810.
• Overall Job Knowledge and Performance:In-depth understanding of engineering concepts, principles, theories. Good organizational skills.
• Quality Assurance: Demonstrated understanding and implementation of quality assurance regulations, standards and guidelines of 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, 10 CFR 21, and NQA-1 preferred.