[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Several of our clients, major Nuclear Power Electric Utilities, have urgent needs for Mid-to-Senior Level Mechanical Engineers in the following (permanent inhouse) roles:
* Design Engineers
* Project Engineers
* Systems Engineers (BOP & NSSS)
These exciting career opportunities offer:
* Technical career paths to Principal & Consulting Engineer levels with unbelievable compensation and benefits packages!
* A “Regulated Market” ensuring long-term job stability and financial security.
* Family friendly work schedules, with 3-day weekends!
* Warm weather climates and beach locations available (certain positions) where you can be done shoveling snow forever!
* Join an exciting company that is growing, hiring and expanding (providing career growth opportunities for you)!
* Work on an exciting array of Major Projects, build your resume, and improve plant equipment and mechanical systems reliability!
* Numerous career opportunities abound at the Corporate Office or at one of the Sites!
The qualified candidate for Mid-to-Senior Level Mechanical Engineering positions MUST have:
* Mechanical Engineering experience working in the Electric Utility industry.
* Experience working in one (or more) of the following engineering groups: Design, Systems, or Projects.
* BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or related) required.
* Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
* Excellent references.
If you are qualified and interested in any of these positions please send a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Gina R. Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211