[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Electrical/I&C Engineer opportunities for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN for the Uranium Processing Facility Project (UPF) at the Y-12 National Security Complex.
Position will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Logix based control systems, Human Machine Interface, and modification of Rockwell standard logic library to align with Control Logic Diagram functionality.
• Responsible for preparation of specifications, material requisitions, data sheets, and selection of instruments based on system application requirements and the review of vendor drawings to ensure proper interface and compliance with the technical requirements.
• Responsible for marking up Piping & Instrument Diagrams (PID’s) and Logic Diagrams for control and instrumentation requirements.
• Utilize Rockwell Automation's technical databases and remote subject matter experts of other Rockwell Automation products including communication interfaces, variable frequency drives (VFDs), recommended third party products, FactoryTalk AssetCentre, FactoryTalk VantagePoint, and FactoryTalk Historian.
• Review and coordinate documents with suppliers, other disciplines and customers.
• Properly interpret and applies codes, standards and customer design requirements in the preparation of control systems design products populated in the instrument database.
• Achieve work process improvement and promotes continuous work process improvement.
• Champion non-proprietary electronic data interchange and integrate automation technology wherever practical.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous improvement and team building, and interpersonal communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline (Control Systems preferred) and 10+ years’ experience in control systems engineering.
• Logix based control systems and supporting software (Studio 5000)
• Human Machine Interface / Operation Graphics (FactoryTalk View SE and Studio software)
• Modification of Rockwell standard logic library and graphic library objects to align with Control Logic Diagram functionality
• EIT license is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience using and integrating Rockwell Automation hardware and software.
• Knowledgeable of major regulations and industry codes and standards applicable to Instrumentation and Controls.
• Due to nature and location of position, must be a US Citizen and capable of acquiring a government security clearance.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.