[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Allied Power Resources is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant at Ginna Nuclear Power Station from March 28, 2020 - May 30, 2020. This position is not eligible for per diem. If you are interested in this position, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees
• Make travel arrangements for executives. Manage and maintain executives' schedules
• Attend meetings to record minutes. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work. Prepare agendas and arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.