[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NES Global Talent is currently working with a leading global organization who specializes within engineering, design, analysis, compliance and project management within the power generation industry. Our client is currently recruiting for site based Field Piping Engineers for a 9-12 month contract opportunity based in Georgia.
The Field Piping Engineers will be responsible for providing onsite support for a billion dollar nuclear project therefore it is essential candidates have extensive nuclear experience.
Responsibilities can include performing walk downs, inspection of installation works, review of documentation and P&IDs and responsibility for compiling processes.
In addition to extensive nuclear experience, we are seeking candidates with experience within any of the following areas:
• MOV (motor operated valves) finish developing MOV program.
• Creating a breaker database and resolving emergent issues.
• Stand up Large Motor Program & resolve emergent issues.
• Self-Assessment support
• Focused area self-assessment
• Check-in self-assessment
• NMPS (client's maintenance procedures)
• Stand up FAC program
• Working with NRC & Containment Cleanliness