[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Risk Informed Application Specialist
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
* Prior Senior Reactor Operator.
* Preferably prior Hatch SRO or Boiling Water Reactor experience.
* Surveillance Frequency Control program and associated procedures or regulations.
* License Document Change Requests and associated procedures or regulations.
* Preventative Maintenance Change Request and associated procedures or regulations
* Maintenance Rule 10CFR50.65
* Print reading, i.e. Logic diagrams, P&IDs, Electrical drawings.
* Good writing and speaking skills
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: 3-1-2020
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 9 months
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties.