[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
***Long-term contract position at CNS Y-12 in Oak Ridge, TN - Must be a US Citizen***
Work independently and with project team members to creating, modify, and maintain websites and web application according to client specifications. Coordinate the business requirements with the available service delivery model, define new requirements, and implement delivery of new capabilities.
· Define requirements; conduct detailed analysis of alternative solutions; design complex system enhancements and interfaces; develop prototype systems to refine design and requirements; document design and detailed specifications; plan for configuration control, testing, security, and quality assurance.
· Participate in all aspects of software delivery model; Design, Development, Validation, Delivery, Maintenance
· Perform system test and validations; verify system expectations and requirements; ensure system operation; perform enhancements and improvements.
· Ensure that all appropriate operating procedures, contingency plans, and security policies are followed on a routine basis.
· Keep pace with technical advancements related to business systems and the applications used to meet CNS business needs. Ability and willingness to learn and incorporate new toolsets and technologies as appropriate.
Experience with the following software is highly desired: SharePoint development, Oracle and PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SAP HANA and SAP Business Objects (BOBJ).
This position requires a "Q" clearance, however, all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of current clearance status. Applicant must be able to obtain “Q” clearance.
Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details!
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.