[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Buyer II or Buyer, Senior with the following qualifications:
• Under general, or limited, supervision procures engineered equipment and material in accordance with buyers and contracts plan and/or handles all facets of traffic activity to project and/or executes the expediting function in accordance with established procurement policies and procedures.
• The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned.
• Assist in development of buyers and contracts activities in accordance with established project and/or buyers and contracts policies and procedures.
• May direct buyers and contracts technicians as required.
• Performs buying, subcontracting, expediting and/or the activities in accordance with established project and/or buyers and contracts policies and procedures.
• Evaluates, selects and routes material shipment in accordance with procedures.
• Reviews procedure manuals and training materials to ensure compliance within project, company, client and governmental regulations and laws surrounding contracting/procurement processes and procedures.
• Serves as a resource to less experienced team members.
• Performs research and compiles information/data on vendors, materials and supplies.
• Processes RFPs, RFQs, contracts, purchase orders and delivery orders actions.
• Assigned more complex contract and procurement actions for execution; researches and writes more complex specifications.
• Contributes to the assignments of lower level team members.
• Provides training to team members.
• Prepares and reviews reports for compliance of project, company, client and governmental regulations contracting/procurement processes/procedures.
• Provides assigned technical, administrative or functional support to the management team.
• Performs duties complex in nature.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
• Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner.
• Actively participates in Safety Work Groups
• BA/BS degree in a related field and 5-7 years of applicable experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft applications.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong working knowledge of policy and regulatory requirements for contracting/procurement.
Estimated duration: Award through 3/28/2021
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.