[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electrical Field Engineer with SETROUTE software and / or Bechtel construction project experience needed for a 6 months+ opening in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
* Reports to the Lead Electrical Field Engineer and Project Field Engineer and is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Setroute Automation Tool.
* Provides support to the Electrical Field Engineering team and Electrical Superintendent for construction activities.
* Responsible for providing status of the percent complete for the electrical installation commodities.
* Assists and supports the Electrical Field Engineering team and Field Supervision with the status of testing of electrical commodities and equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Print required Setroute cards per request of Electrical Field Engineer or Superintendent.
• Enter the weekly quantities for the electrical commodities into Setroute.
• Status all Setroute cards with percent complete of installation.
• Submit the completed Setroute cards to document control for processing the ITRs.
• Provide support to the project control and construction management with the required Setroute Reports for electrical commodity percent complete status.
• Track and input unscheduled electrical commodities into Teamworks.
• Assist with cable management by assigning cable drums for all cables in Setroute.
• Assist Field Engineer with electrical field material take-offs as required.
• Coordinate with the Houston office for Setroute issues resolution and design updates.
• Provide technical support and training for construction Setroute users on the project.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with developing electrical Test Packages.
• Assist Electrical Field Engineer with inspections and initiate associated documentation for all electrical system installations.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with preparing field change documentation and as-built documentation as required.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with generating installation work packages for scopes of work in support of the construction schedule.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with input of electrical work package status into Teamworks.
• Print Labels for Cables, Wires, Raceway, and Equipment as requested by Electrical Field Engineer and Superintendent.
• Assist Electrical Field Engineer with input of punch list items into Punchworks.
• Assist the Preservation Team, Electrical Field Engineering, and Field Procurement in receipt inspection and reporting of associated equipment and materials and preventive maintenance requirements.
• 2 years minimum experience in electrical field engineering. Design experience is also considered.
• Experience in both direct hire and subcontract environments is preferred.
• Understanding of applicable Bechtel work processes including Standard Work Process Procedures is preferred.
• Experience in oil, gas, refinery, petrochemical, minerals processing or power generating station construction is preferred.
• Familiarity with Bechtel Standard Applications (BSAPs) including InfoWorks, Setroute, TEAMWorks, BPS, PTR, eSub and other automation tools which are used on Bechtel projects is an asset.
• Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Working knowledge of applicable industry codes and standards.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving ability
• All applicants must have the right to work and remain in the United States without employer sponsorship