[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
RCS has an immediate need for an Project Controls Specialist II located in Huntersville, NC. This is a full-time, contract assignment with a Year duration. RCS offers a competitive package including paid holidays.
This is the intermediate level of the Project Controls classification hierarchy. Workers at this level are responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight. Workers effectively apply fundamental project controls principles and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied. They have an understanding of associated project controls software. This position typically is assigned to multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
• Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Working knowledge of project controls principles.
• Working Knowledge to Proficiency with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
• Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
• The Project Controls Specialist II may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in various organizations.
• Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.