[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR9033 -PROJECT CONTROLS SUPERVISOR – OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM – DUE MARCH 30, 2020
ReNuke Services is seeking a Project Controls Supervisor at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN.
The Functional Project Controls Engineer (PCE) is responsible for project controls implementation in functional baselines. The PCE receives operational supervision from the assigned Functional Manager and receives technical direction and programmatic guidance from the Manager of Project Controls and his/her Deputy.
• Provide day-to-day project controls support to Functional Managers and their respective teams.
• Implement functional direction in day-to-day activities.
• Implement Integrated Safety Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
• Perform cost engineering, analysis and control activities, schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring activities.
• Support functional organizational and administrative activities when delegated.
• Provide guidance to Functional Managers and Functional Team members on Project Controls issues.
• Prepare monthly job man-hour and cost reports for comparing budget and actual data on functional budgets.
• Enter the costs and man-hour estimates into the performance monitoring system for functions.
• Analyze trends and problems in relation to cost and/or schedule data.
• Prepare cost-trend estimates and assist in the preparation of change orders for functions.
• Prepare and status functional schedules in Primavera Project Planner.
• Review and verify schedule status based on functional team and subcontractor input for actual progress.
• Work with functional team members to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
• Develop, maintain, and control integrated baselines.
• Prepare budget request documents to include opening of functional cost codes and providing subcontract accrual data as required.
• Review time charges against functions and coordinate corrections as necessary.
• Prepare, analyze, and present cost, estimating, planning, scheduling, and performance information to management.
• Support management team at meetings, i.e. Functional Performance Reviews, Monthly Status Review, Life Cycle Baseline meetings, funding meetings, and misc. data calls.
• Support internal, DOE, I.G., and GAO audits as required.
• Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
• ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.