[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Job Title: Initial Test Program Test Engineer
NOTE from Empyrean: Please note that recruitment for open positions is actively on-going. Deployment and site protection requirements will be discussed if offered a phone interview. Empyrean respects and supports employee safety and protection guidelines and client safety protocols during this uncertain time.
2. Job Location (site): Vogtle 3&4, Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
• Describe the work environment for this assignment: office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold
3. Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Individuals are desired with backgrounds testing and troubleshooting mechanical, overhead cranes, electrical, and HVAC systems and components. Knowledge of instrumentation and distributed control systems is preferred. Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
The Empyrean Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.