[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Develop and coordinate system work windows such as turbine/generator, feed water, etc. to ensure safe and timely execution of the planned outages of Barakah Nuclear Power Plant including all aspects of preparation, planning, coordination, execution, and closeout of assigned system windows in accordance to Nawah standards and procedures.
• Act as the primary point of contact for the preparation, planning, execution, and closeout of assigned system
windows to ensure outage milestones are met and stakeholders have a clear understanding outage activities.
• Oversee system windows to ensure that Nuclear Safety is being maintained.
• Lead the development and implementation of the scheduling process, including resolving schedule conflicts with
various stakeholder organizations, to ensure affected parties are aware of chanqes.
• Coordinate the preparation, planning, execution, and closeout of specific system windows with a focus on Nuclear
Safety to ensure outage milestones are met and shutdown safety is maintained.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings with the various organizations such as Maintenance (MNT), Operations (OP),
Engineering (ENG), Radiation Protection (RP), and Procurement for system window schedule development to
ensure stakeholders maintain high situational awareness.
• Liaise with the OP function and Nuclear Risk Management (NRM) function in order to eliminate schedule induced
challenges to nuclear safety, plant technical specifications, and operating requirements.
• Develop and keep a suite of reports and metrics to track all aspects of system window performance to ensure at
risk areas are identified early enough to implement a recoverv strateov.
• Identify, assess and manage Outage schedule risks that may threaten shutdown safety or the execution of work
window tasks to ensure safe, reliable, and efficient plant outage and operation.
• Schedule high risk evolutions, where appropriate, in the outage schedule to mitigate risk as per industry standards
Outage and Emergency Response Organization (ERO) Support
• Support outage and/or the emergency response organization, as assigned, to ensure safe, reliable and continued
operations; this may require shift work/off hours support.
Health and Safety and Security
• Follow all relevant company's Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure
compliance in all aspects of work as per sound management practices. Apply these policies and procedures to self
and others to ensure reasonable care of the health and safety of the employee; the environment; and various
individuals who may be affected by the employee's acts or omissions at work.
• Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all
aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets.
• Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to
Crisis Mana ement and Business Continuit in order to continue mission critical activities.
• Contribute to the development of UAE National employees in a manner which supports the objectives of the
corporation and its Emiratization strategy.
• Contribute to knowledge dissemination/sharing in a way that assists with building internal capabilities of UAE
Nationals where a licable and maximize their effective erformance.
Excellence and Quality Management
• Ensure commitment to a culture of continuous improvement by eliminating waste, following operations procedures,
practicing innovation, problem solving, and teamwork; complying with Quality Management System policies and procedures; providing and receiving constructive feedback, and striving to meet quality standards and stakeholder
• Ensure Commitment to the Nawah Fundamentals.