[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a SUBCONTRACTOR TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE (STR) for support to Portfolio Management (PFM) with the following qualifications:
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
• Perform oversight of onsite subcontractor work activities to ensure compliance with safety, health, environmental, security, work control, and performance requirements.
• Be responsible for the technical functions associated with the subcontracting process. The STR is the technical representative for the subcontract and is responsible for compliance with the requirements of the subcontract. The STR also provides field representation and support to the subcontract administrator and responsible manager.
• Must possess and maintain:
o A thorough knowledge of the facilities and/or project requirements where the work is to be performed.
o A general understanding of equipment, procedures, and systems to be supported and/or affected by the subcontracted work effort.
o Fluency with applicable technical documents to include specifications and/or engineering drawings as well as commercial documents that constitute the subcontract.
o A working understanding of applicable site area work control processes and work control requirements identified in the subcontract.
o Applicable Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) requirements, concepts, and principles.
o A general understanding of company business and administrative systems, particularly for document and vendor data management.
o A working understanding of the procurement system in relation to subcontracting.
o Qualification, as designed by the STR Program.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Project Management, Construction Management, or Engineering; OR
• Equivalent job related experience. (Job related experience includes work at a nuclear facility and subcontractor management experience.)
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS / TRAINING:
• Radworker II, STR Qualification, or ability to obtain the qualification
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:
• TBD through 05.31.2021
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.