[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Operations Support Specialist
RFQ Number 517768
5 Months with 2 Options of 5 Months each
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Support the Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC (SRNS) and/or Savannah River Plutonium Production Facility (SRPPF) organization in the development of Project documents. Assist in the development of the Cost Estimate to support CD 1 approval.
Services would include but not be limited to:
• Develop a sequence for design, construction and turnover
• Facilitation and coordination of planning meetings
• Involve commissioning actions to ensure flow from component level to system startup.
• Review lessons learned from previous projects
• Provide risk mitigating actions for incorporation into the process
Engineering services will be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline at a minimum.
Experience/Skills: Candidate must demonstrate the following:
• 1-3 years of engineering experience
• At least 1 year experience in general engineering
• Proficiency with basic software applications including Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Ability to set and meet priorities.
• Problem solving, analysis and interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
• Research experience desired.
• Experience with hazards analysis and calculations (e.g. source term, dose, waste processing, etc.).
• Experience leading and working with teams.
Work Hours: A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access: Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance. An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. After award, the selected candidate will be notified when to apply for a clearance based on work assignments.
For Immediate consideration, please submit resumes to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.
****** www.UDRConsultinginc.com ******