[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) is a professional services firm established in 1988 specializing in a full spectrum of engineering services including, project engineering and design, federal base operations and infrastructure support services, gas pipeline construction and inspection services, environmental consulting and remediation, and information technology services. At E2, we value safety, innovation and collaboration, and we are dedicated to excellence.
The successful candidate will fulfill the NWP Administrative Subcontract Technical Representative (ASTR) position. Previous NQA-1 project experience preferred. Experience with DOE Order 10 CFR 851. Preference given to candidates demonstrating/documenting experience supporting projects at commercial facilities; supporting projects in excess of 10 million dollars, and/or DOE nuclear sites. Candidate should be willing to travel up to 20% of the time as they will be NWP's representative at the Vendors facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting to the Control Account Manager (CAM) throughout the duration of the task order and ensuring that the subcontractor is in compliance with the Statement of Work. Work closely with stakeholders to understand all contractual requirements. Respond to requests for information from subcontractors, review change orders, process AR/VR's, maintain file copies of correspondence. Coordinate site access of subcontractors, prepare reports, maintain project data tracking, transition files/data packages for closeout, coordinate project documentation and complete corrective actions, as well as other duties as assigned.
1. Coordinate service/construction projects for assigned areas from the conceptual design stage through project completion and financial closing to ensure safety, quality, technical baseline, budget, schedule, and site procedures and goals are established, implemented and managed.
2. Perform subcontract function for the assigned area(s) of responsibility including development of Scope of Work packages, ensuring compliance with designate subcontract requirements, regular field inspections and audits, daily activity reports documenting inspections and observations, and interface with subcontractor personnel either directly or through other Subcontractor Technical Representative (STR) personnel.
3. Interface with facility management for work scope, estimate approvals and funding distribution and with project controls and construction execution for scope development, estimate and work control preparation and approval and construction planning.
4. Through use of knowledge and experience while monitoring progress of projects and maintenance orders, identify problems / potential problems to the technical / cost / schedule baselines and implement the necessary corrective actions.
5. Perform review and evaluation of preliminary scope, design, schedules, and estimates for new projects to determine constructability and accuracy.
6. Interface with project management, DOE, design, procurement, field management and superintendents at different team levels to accomplish milestones in a safe and cost-effective manner.
Must have a clear understanding of safety requirements that pertain to construction activities. The candidate must be a self-starter, and able to recognize and suspend or stop unsafe acts.
Bachelor's Degree (Engineering or Construction Related Field) with 5+ years of relevant experience.
Must be a US Citizen
Please no solicitation of any kind from agencies, staffing, or recruiting firms.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off.
Preferred method of application is through our online job system.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.