[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Structural / Pipe Support Engineers with BSCE and 2+ nuclear plant modifications experience needed for immediate, work-from-home openings.
• BS degree in Civil Engineering from a US-accredited college, concentration in Structural Engineering is required
• 2+ years of related practical work experience in nuclear facilities
• Demonstrates strong effective written and verbal communication skills with colleagues, clients, project managers and management
• Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, CAD Software, MathCAD experience a plus
• Working proficiency with structural analysis software, 3-D modeling
• Frequent use of AISC and ACI Codes, ASME B&PV Code is a plus
Additional competencies required:
• US Citizen, or permanent resident is required.
• Ability to pass background check and FFD screening
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Motivation to work as a consultant
• Able and willing to make occasional business-related trips to client nuclear facilities within the US