[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Accountable to Site Management for being single point for all work during work management planning and implementation.
• Manages and directs critical path activities including number of material acquisitions, support conflict resolution, procurement review, management directions and focus, and coordination of engineering and technical organizations in conflict resolutions.
• Manages a cross section of matrixed personnel (Operations, Maintenance, System Engineering, RadCon, etc.) with the plant to ensure the schedule meets both cost guidelines and due dates.
• Responsible for providing scheduling analysis to the Plant Manager, Work Control Manager, Maintenance Manager, Operations Manager, Technical Support Manager, etc.
• 5 years nuclear power experience with at least 4 years cumulative commercial nuclear industry experience in scheduling management, project management, operations, maintenance, project controls or engineering is desired. 2 years of cumulative experience must have been in positions of increasing responsibility.
• Operations experience strongly preferred.
• Experience with ESOMS/Maximo/P6 or similar scheduling software.
• Should be knowledgeable of business practices, project management practices, and must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the work management team. Candidate may be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance based on position/access requirements and essential job functions.