[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking a Workweek Manager – Nuclear for a nuclear project in the Southeast. Contract duration is beginning approximately July 13, 2020 for a 1 year assignment.
Per Diem and Mobilization offered to qualified candidates. Benefits, Medical and Dental plus 401K offered.
• Responsible for providing scheduling analysis to the Plant Manager, Work Control Manager, Maintenance Manager, Operations Manager, Technical Support Manager, etc.
• Accountable to Site Management for being single point for all work during work management planning and implementation.
• Manages and directs critical path activities including number of material acquisitions, support conflict resolution, procurement review, management directions and focus, and coordination of engineering and technical organizations in conflict resolutions.
• Manages a cross section of matrixed personnel (Operations, Maintenance, System Engineering, RadCon, etc.) with the plant to ensure the schedule meets both cost guidelines and due dates.
• 5 years nuclear power experience with at least 4 years cumulative commercial nuclear industry experience in scheduling management, project management, operations, maintenance, project controls or engineering is desired.
• 2 years of cumulative experience must have been in positions of increasing responsibility.
• Operations experience strongly preferred.
• Experience with ESOMS/Maximo/P6 or similar scheduling software
• Should be knowledgeable of business practices, project management practices, and must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the work management team.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.