[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Maintenance and E&I Technical Trainer
Senior Training Specialist
DUTIES: Provide training support for Maintenance and E&I Training Programs. Conduct the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of assigned training programs in accordance with the requirements of 4B Manual and approved Training guidelines. General responsibilities include:
1) Incorporate technical data into proper material format and content requiring little or no corrections with minimal supervision.
2) Develop proper test items requiring little or no corrections.
3) Attain and maintain classroom instructional and technical qualifications.
4) Complete training and examination documentation in a timely manner with minimal errors.
5) Present lesson materials at the technical and instructional level established by Maintenance and E&I Training Management.
6) Revise lesson material as errors and/or enhancements are identified.
7) Analyze, review, assess, and extract relevant training content from technical design documents.
Education: Bachelors Degree and/or 8 years nuclear experience. Previous experience at a DOE site or Savannah River Site Maintenance or E&I Training. Extensive knowledge in Maintenance or E&I Training preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent with 8 years nuclear experience.
• Eight years training experience Maintenance or E&I Training
• Knowledge of DOE order 426.2
• Experience in the design, development, and implementation of technical training programs
• Demonstrated knowledge of DOE, SRNS, and SRS operating policies, rules, and regulations preferred.
• Knowledge of INPO/NRC operations and training regulations and requirements, and industrial codes and standards preferred.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Shift Rotational work hours (12 hr shifts) may be required. Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch unpaid.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not initially required; however, candidate must be capable of obtaining an L clearance if required to perform assigned duties.