[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NWP is seeking the professional services of experienced Control Account Managers to support all aspects of Project Management in support of the Capital and Infrastructure projects currently underway and those that are upcoming at the WIPP Site.
Duties & Responsibilities
The CAM has the responsibility, authority, and accountability for the planning and performance of each control account assigned to them. A CAM is assigned to each control account.
The CAM is responsible for managing the cost, schedule and technical performance of the CA and for supporting all customer meetings and data requested pertaining to the CA.
The CAM has the authority to review and approve all work assignments, documents and commitments involving the Control Account.
The CAM is responsible for ensuring the accomplishment of work in his or her control account and is the focal point for management control.
The CAM is authorized within the budget provided by the PM to obtain resources necessary for cost, schedule and technical objectives.
The CAM participates in Program Reviews, Performance Management Baseline and other project or management reviews.
The following list summarizes CAM responsibilities:
• Develops work packages and PPs to identify CA tasks, start and completion dates, time-phased budget spreads, resource requirements, and EV techniques.
• Implements schedule activities and durations and map each activity to its “parent” work package or PP in the schedule application system database.
• Verifies scope, schedule, and budget traceability.
• Status work progress.
• Prepares, processes, and implements change requests.
• Prepares cost estimates.
• Generates accruals.
• Approves work authorizations and charge number distributions
• Verifies charges are appropriate and accurate.
• Reviews and approves subcontractor’s cost and schedule status and ensure it is accurately reflected in the monthly performance data including discussing variances and adjustments.
• Performs monthly Cost and Schedule Variance analysis and provide corrective actions/recovery plans, as needed.
• Documents and performs corrective actions necessary to execute work and control future performance.
• Assess CA ETC and initiate revisions when warranted.
• Revise forecasts of schedule activities, as necessary.
• Provide inputs/updates to monthly performance reports.
For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.
****** www.UDRConsultinginc.com ******