[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Would you like to work for a family friendly company that offers 3-day weekends and a company funded pension plan?
Our client, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent staffing need for a Nuclear Maintenance Supervisor. This is a permanent in-house position. This position offers an excellent compensation package including attractive base salary with a 15% on-target bonus, paid overtime, and a comprehensive relocation package. The unique location of this position allows you to choose between living in a rural, suburban, or metropolitan area!
1. Four (4) + years’ experience working in the Nuclear Industry (Commercial or Nuclear Navy).
2. Two (2) + years proven experience in a leadership or supervisory position.
3. Strong understanding and experience with one (or more) of the following:
Mechanical -OR- Electrical -OR- Instrumentation & Controls Equipment and Systems.
4. The ability to obtain unescorted nuclear plant access with excellent references.
5. Availability to begin work as soon as possible.
If you are seriously interested in pursuing this opportunity please send your resume (in complete confidence) to email@example.com