[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title: ITP – Electrical Planner
Duration: Contract – duration approximately 1 year
Location: Central GA
Facility type: Nuclear Power Plant
Schedule: Beginning approximately July 6, 2020
We are hiring an experienced Initial Test Program Electrical Planner to work at a nuclear power plant in the Southeast. Work environment for this assignment includes: office setting, construction site, field work, and exposure to heat/cold. This assignment will have some bending, climbing, crawling and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required. Requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant.
• Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning;
• Experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
• Additional desired skills include the ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
• Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field
• Experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test /work packages;
• 10 years of Electrical experience
• 5 years of Nuclear power experience
• 3 years of package planning experience
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.