[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for a Project Controls Engineers to support the following;
• Provides consultation and expert advice and participates in planning, developing and implementing solutions to meet Project
Controls automation requirements.
• Provides technical and administrative support to project users in running the Project Controls System application suite and
• Participates in all areas of software and hardware specification, installation and administration, including, but not limited to,
operating system configuration, database creation, network share creation, web server installation and client software roll-out and
• Proactively monitors the operation of computer hardware and software.
• Analyzes and resolves operational problems, taking corrective action as necessary.
• Provides advice to users on correct software usage and conducts training classes as requested.
• Serves as backup to the P6 Schedule Administrator and Cobra Administrator:
• Experience with Microsoft Windows based, networked, computing environments, including operating system configurations,
network share creation and client roll-out and implementation.
• Experience with web-based computing environments including creation and maintenance of basic web services.
• Experience with software installation procedures and networked infrastructure concepts.
• Experience in analyzing project application requirements and implementation based on analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of standard office productivity tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, and including simple table,
query, report and macro design.
• Experience with Deltek Cobra and Primavera P6.
• Experience with web development, database development, and systems integration,
• Experience with Ruby on Rails and Oracle Databases.
• Knowledge of standard Project Controls and Finance functions.
• Experience with relational database design.
• Experience with Structured Query Language.
• Experience with and knowledge of data processing operations.
• Experience with typical and advanced troubleshooting techniques.