[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Delete ]
Duties and Responsibilities
Using material transfer orders, prepare packages for shipment ensuring they are palletized securely, ensure materials are controlled and laydown yards and effectively managed. Prepare records to document work activities. Serve as liaison with others within and outside the organization regarding activities related to mission, objectives, planning, and analysis. Follow all applicable site procedures including: office, safety and security procedures.
Perform, a variety of materials management functions in an SRNS organizational unit such as handling laydown yards, managing bulk materials, ensuring materials are protected against the elements, pulling materials for packages to be transferred, and palletizing materials for shipment. Ensuring the safety of the team in all work evolutions by following safety rules, ensuring safety training is up to date and making safety a priority in each task.
• Supervise the handling of laydown yard bulk materials and protect material against elements and damage.
• Provide guidance to team and material control / laydown yard
• Supervise the palletizing, segregation, and preparation of transfers of materials.
• Prepare, document and maintain all SAA administrative records to include but not limited to performance evaluations and attendance records.
• Deliver results with a diverse team
• Produce quality documents with attention to detail and meeting management defined expectations
• Coordinate, interface, and communicate with management and construction personnel
• Exhibit knowledge of practices and standards related to material storage and material management
• Maintain good housekeeping within assigned work areas and as directed
• Perform tasks safety, establish a safety culture within the team to ensure all work evolutions are performed safely following all safety rules.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/1 Os (1 0 hours/day; four days per week), a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on Week B), or shift schedules. Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30- minute lunch unpaid. Normal work location for this position will be an office building, with significant amount of field work.
AREA SECURITY ACCESS:
A security clearance is not required; however, candidate must be capable of obtaining an L clearance if required to perform assigned duties.
High School diploma and 8-12 years practical experience in materials management. area OR Associate Degree in a technical or business discipline with at least
4-7 years practical experience in materials management, area OR BS/BA in a technical or business discipline and at least 1-3 years of practical experience in materials management.
• Working knowledge of materials management and laydown yards
• Five years practical experience working in materials management field
• Computer skills to include Microsoft office products
• Good oral and written communication skills
Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details!
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.