[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Marathon Consulting Group is looking for contract project management personnel to perform the role of Control Account Managers for a 1 year+ assignment in the western USA at a nuclear facility. The Control Account Manager role is a combination of scheduler, work status, and cost control functions. Work would be in the field, in addition to the office.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- at least 5 years of applicable project management experience
- can use Primavera 6 (P6) to schedule projects
- perform cost, budgeting, scheduling, planning, work status, and performance measure (e.g. earned value...) activities.
- communicate well
- able to multi-task
- pass a security clearance (may be needed)
- follow the fitness for duty program (including testing).
Work would start approximately October 1, 2020.
There would be expenses (up to a per diem maximum), trips home, and pay for hours worked as part of the package.