[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Construction Management/Subcontract Technical Representative opportunity for our customer at the ORNL facility in Oak Ridge, TN.
Per diem available.
Job Grade 24-27
UCOR works a standard 4/10 schedule, Monday through Thursday unless otherwise specified by Management.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 3 years in construction supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage field construction oversight activities, coordinating the efforts of the construction management field oversight team.
2. Act as project-specific interface between UCOR and construction subcontractor.
3. Support preparation of statements of work. (Performa Exhibits A-L).
4. Support preparation and approve notices of intent.
5. Assign action for incoming construction contract correspondence.
6. Evaluate requests for proposal.
7. Support review and approval of construction changes.
8. Prepare deviation notices related to construction.
9. Maintain Contract Action Log (CAL) with Subcontract Administrator (SCA).
10. Review Design Change Notices for construction impacts.
11. Participate in constructability reviews.
12. Obtain STR qualifications as required.
13. Coordinate with construction subcontractor superintendent on baseline issues.
14. Responsible for subcontractor compliance with contract.
15. Responsible for initial control of construction work site in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
16. Expedite subcontractor activities.
17. Status construction progress.
18. Verify changes and support preparation of deviation notices as required.
19. Ensure construction contractor’s submittals, including work control documents, are processed and
20. Coordinate safety and quality control oversight.
21. Ensure construction contractor’s submittals, including work control documents, are processed and
22. Attend plan of the day (POD) meetings.
23. Assist in the Work Control and Job Hazard Analysis development and approval.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website:
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TOP NOTCH BENEFITS
A comprehensive benefits package is available and can be structured to best suit your needs. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.