[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and US Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT / SUBCONTRACT TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE with the following qualifications:
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage field construction oversight activities, coordinating the efforts of the construction management field oversight team.
2. Act as project-specific interface between UCOR and construction subcontractor.
3. Support preparation of statements of work. (Performa Exhibits A-L).
4. Support preparation and approve notices of intent.
5. Assign action for incoming construction contract correspondence.
6. Evaluate requests for proposal.
7. Support review and approval of construction changes.
8. Prepare deviation notices related to construction.
9. Maintain Contract Action Log (CAL) with Subcontract Administrator (SCA).
10. Review Design Change Notices for construction impacts.
11. Participate in constructability reviews.
12. Obtain STR qualifications as required.
13. Coordinate with construction subcontractor superintendent on baseline issues.
14. Responsible for subcontractor compliance with contract.
15. Responsible for initial control of construction work site in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
16. Expedite subcontractor activities.
17. Status construction progress.
18. Verify changes and support preparation of deviation notices as required.
19. Ensure construction contractor’s submittals, including work control documents, are processed and verify approval.
20. Coordinate safety and quality control oversight.
21. Ensure construction contractor’s submittals, including work control documents, are processed and verify approval.
22. Attend plan of the day (POD) meetings.
23. Assist in the Work Control and Job Hazard Analysis development and approval.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years in construction supervision.
Period of Performance:
Award – TBD
FULL TIME, 40 hrs. /wk.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at: https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.