[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an Advance Work Package Manager to support the design and integration of construction processes to support the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, including the following:
* Provide strategic and tactical construction management support to various Program Managers as needed to accomplish the NNSA Capital Project mission objectives.
* Develop construction procedures and processes for project automation and project controls Integration.
* Primary construction management functions and interfacing with engineering and procurement.
* Develop field document control work package procedures, processes and package closure processes.
* Develop project means and methods and project management planning and design reviews for actively interfacing with SRPPF, TFF and SPD as necessary.
* Assess the current state of construction planning and progress, including schedule of activities, for the preparation of construction procedures, deliverables and purchasing strategies as required to gain a positive lead on the current schedule.
* Support as required project automation the continuing evaluation and implementation of the recommendations made to establish and prepare the required deliverables and implementing strategies for the NNSA Capital Projects.
* Prepare reports documenting the review results and recommendations developed in performing the actions noted herein.
Education: Bachelorís degree or equivalent in a science, engineering or task relevant discipline.
Experience: Minimum 5 years supporting commercial or federal science, nuclear
engineering or other task relevant programs or projects
Security Clearance: An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.
Duration: One year with two additional option years.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.