[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
CRM CLERK III
REFERENCE # 06/20-005
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 06/30/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Have business attire appropriate for the work experience/environment.
• Basic computer knowledge including Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Familiarity with one or more established automation systems to enter, correct, and retrieve factual information, compile reports, produce charts and graphs, or monitor project or program status.
• Strong keyboarding skills to perform data entry tasks in Hanford records-related systems.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
• Must have a professional appearance and behavior, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly.
• Basic knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications.
• Previous work experience at Hanford.
• Familiarity with general records management, document control and imaging best practices.
• Basic knowledge of Hanford records-related systems RIMScan, Integrated Document Management System (IDMS), Document Control Management System (DCMS), Smart Plant Foundation (SPF).
• Lift up to 35 lbs.
• Sit for up to 3 hours at one time.
• Keyboarding for 2 hours.
• Must be able to use both hands.
• Ability to stoop, kneel, squat and crouch to pick up and move objects, office equipment and records.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Plus, 5 years of records clerk experience.
• One (1) or more years of Hanford experience Hanford.
• Experience with current records applications (IDMS, DMCS, SPF, and/or RIMScan).
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
CRM CLERK III / REFERENCE # 06/20-05
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, In-Network Provider Office Visit Copay $35, Your Co-Insurance pays 30%, Out of Pocket Maximum (includes Deductible and Copay $7,900 Individual and $15,800 Family. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
o Life/AD&D: $20,000 Employee.
o $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
• Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
o Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.
• Employee Contributions only, no Company match at this time.