[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If interested email me your resume at CMAUPIN@AEROTEK.COM
2 YEAR CONTRACT PAYING $29.50/HR AND $120 PER DIEM
MUST have 5 years of Experience in the trade
MUST be able to pass Background and Drug Test
MUST be a current US Citizen for this particular position
Five (5) or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter. PRIOR SUBMARINE EXPERIENCE OR CURRENT DOD CLEARANCE IS A HUGE PLUS!
Required Experience / Qualifications:
1. Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
3. Ability to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
4. Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
5. Ability to read a ruler using inches and tenths.
6. Ability to prep and fit-up backing rings.
7. Ability to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
8. Ability to hand prep V bevels.
9. Experience in fabrication of various details and assemblies from drawings.
10. Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender.
11. Ability to fit welded sockets.
12. Ability to fit brazed joints with/without insert ring