[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for TWO Construction Design and Integration Managers to support the design and integration of construction processes to support the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, including the following:
* Provide strategic and tactical construction management support to various Program Managers as needed to accomplish the NNSA Capital Project mission objectives.
* Serve as a strategic liaison to facilitate construction interfaces involving civil projects and structural steel erection with planning and procurement to support mmission coordination activities, actively interfacing with both SRPPF, TFF and SPD as necessary.
* Develop construction procedures and processes for automated work packages and priject integration interface with engineering and procurement.
* Perform construction and design review for D&R, underground utilities and site infrastructure and process buildings.
* Support the AWP Manager to define AWP attributes for AWP and Construction automation processes.
* Assess the current state of construction planning and progress, including welding process and procedures, for the preparation of construction procedures, deliverables and purchasing strategies as required to gain a positive lead on the current schedule.
* Develop/Facilitate Project Means and Methods and Project Management Planning and Design Reviews. Prepare a report documenting the review results and recommendations developed in performing the actions noted herein.
* Support as required the continuing evaluation and implementation of the recommendations made to establish and prepare the required deliverables and implementing strategies for the NNSA Capital Projects.
BS Degree or equivalent in science, engineering or task relevant discipline.
8+ years supporting commercial, federal science or nuclear engineering or other task relevant programs or projects.
An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security.
* Provide EARLY input into the project planning, design, procurement, and field operations to achieve the optimum Total Installed Cost (TIC) of a project through use of construction knowledge, experience, and new technologies.
* Work with Engineering and Procurement to assure the incorporation of plans, constructability items and review comments into design documents, purchase orders and subcontracts before issuance to construction, vendors and subcontractors.
* Integrate delivery dates and sequencing of design, procurement, construction and start-up to minimize overall schedule critical path duration.
Duration: One year with 2 one year options.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.