[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for one Field Document Control Manager with the following qualifications:
Working for the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, perform the following:
• Provide strategic and tactical construction management support to various Program
Managers as needed to accomplish the NNSA Capital Project mission objectives.
• Serve as a strategic liaison to facilitate construction interfaces involving civil projects
and structural steel erection with planning and procurement to support mission coordination activities, actively interfacing with both SRPPF, TFF and SPD as necessary.
• Develop construction procedures and processes for automated work packages and project integration interface with engineering and procurement.
• Evaluate construction procedures, analysis, and documentation as directed by the NNSA Capital Projects Program Manager in support of emerging program and strategic issues
• Assess the current state of construction planning and progress, including construction processes and planning, for the preparation of construction procedures, deliverables and purchasing strategies as required to gain a positive lead on the current schedule.
• Develop/Facilitate Project Means and Methods and Project Management Planning and Design Reviews. Prepare a report documenting the review results and recommendations developed in performing the actions noted herein.
• Support as required the continuing evaluation and implementation of the recommendations made to establish and prepare the required deliverables and implementing strategies for the NNSA Capital Projects.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a science, engineering or task relevant discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years supporting commercial or federal science, nuclear engineering or other task relevant programs or projects.
Estimated duration: one year from award date. The option to extend the subcontract for two additional one-year periods will be reserved.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.