[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Level II or Level III Nuclear Electrical, I&C and Mechanical Quality Control Inspectors needed for long term openings in the southeast.
* ANSI Level II or Level III Electrical/Mechanical/I&C Quality Control Inspector Certification
* Current I&C ANSI N45.2.6 certified preferred (Proof of certification needed), prior certification will be considered as well.
* Documented work experience (OJT) signed by a Level II or Level III will be required for consideration for this position.
* Support field inspections and document results as required by the quality programs
* Ability to support night shift as needed for testing and project inspections
* field work, exposure to heat/cold),climbing, prolonged standing, ladder climbing, uneven surfaces