[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Delete ]
Job Title: Electrical Power Engineer – Industrial or Nuclear
Fluor Direct Hire Position located in Aiken SC - 2 positions available
Electrical Power Engineer shall have a minimum of five (5-15) years of experience related to the requirements and qualifications necessary to perform the task. EE shall have knowledge of: principles of engineering, planning, project programming, and ability to develop and interpret plans and drawings. EE should have experience in management and supervision of an engineering staff.
Basic Job Requirements:
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and five (5-15) years of work-related experience in an industrial and/or nuclear environment;
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable national consensus standards and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
Other Job Requirements:
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Power Engineers, primarily specializing in industrial applications of electrical distribution systems in the low voltage (480 V and below) and medium voltage (13.8 kV and below) systems.
Generation of the following:
• equipment specifications
• electrical system analysis using engineering software (ETAP familiarity preferred)
• construction drawings associated with electrical distribution systems (MICROSTATION familiarity preferred)
• National Electrical Code
• NFPA standards associated with electrical systems and equipment
• IEEE standards associated with electrical distribution systems
• IEEE standards associated with commercial nuclear power plant applications (preferred)
• Proficient with MS Office and computer tools
• Must be a US Citizen
• Ability to obtain US Government security clearances such as a “Q” or “L”.
Previous experience working at a DOE Nuclear Facility