[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
IQC, Inc. is in need of a Level II NDT Inspector for a 2 day inspection to inspect a clutch system for gas turbines. Must be local to the Warren, MI area, inspectors will be required to undergo an onsite health screen/temperature check prior to entering the facility. Please forward resumes to Thomas Paserba at firstname.lastname@example.org Details are as follows:
The following documentation will be available for review.
• Interface dimensional compatibility – review of documentation detailing actual measurements of component interfaces
• NDT of torque transmitting components – review of NDT report.
• Balancing certificate – review of component balance paperwork
• Acceptance Testing – review of factory report detailing engagement/disengagement rpm + oil temperature
• Additionally a visual of the completed components is available to verify part numbers
At this time there are no plans for any hold or witness points in the manufacture of the components. The inspector will be able to view parts and review the documentation generated during the manufacture of the various components. Please note: inspection results may be summarized to protect proprietary information.