[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N10384683 – CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR – SAN DIEGO, CA – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is seeking a contract administrator at our client site in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate is numbers oriented and knowledgeable with Accounting/Business concepts with the ability to learn quickly and accomplish assigned tasks independently.
• Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
• Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
• Bachelors in related field and 3 years of relevant professional experience. 1 year of relevant experience with a master’s degree. OR
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience. OR
• Master’s Degree and 1 year of experience. A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. OR
• An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for bachelor’s degree.
• Equivalency: Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience. Master’s Degree and 1 year of experience. A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for bachelor’s degree.
• Computer Literate w/MS Office products
• Accounting, Cost Estimating or Pricing background
• Ability to work independently
• Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
• ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.