[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PIC Groups client is seeking a Nuclear Quality Engineer located in GA for 1 yr Plus. Starts Mid August!
Requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant!
3-5 years of Previous ASME Package experience (such as N-5 Data review) or QC (Welding/Mechanical) certifications and experience.
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in general quality assurance or equivalent engineering, manufacturing, constructions, and/or installation activities. At least five (5) years of this experience is required in quality assurance, including testing and/or inspection of equivalent manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities.
• At least two (2) years of this experience should be associated with the nuclear field.
• Knowledge and understanding of 10 CFR Part 50, Appendix B QA requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Standard NQA-1
• Knowledge and understanding of ASME III Division 1 (i.e., Piping Systems, Containments, Components, Supports) and related ASME Documentation Work / Date Packages.
Daily actively working with team on quality assurance, including testing and/or inspection of equivalent manufacturing
- Involved with project planning and monitoring tools and techniques to optimize resource utilization
- General quality assurance activities involved with construction, and/or installation
- Maintain the highest level of safety standards.
Quality Engineer may be required to walk extended distances across the site on uneven surfaces. Quality Engineers will be required to lift and carry boxes/containers of documents weighing up to 25lbs for short distances.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted